A∙WOL is proud to have research partnerships with leading, like-minded institutions across the globe.
Our relationship with each partner is unique yet collectively focussed on a common commitment to eradicate disease in NTD endemic regions of the world.
- AbbVie AbbVie goes beyond medicine to make an impact in the community through volunteering, corporate culture and the AbbVie Foundation.
- AstraZeneca AstraZeneca is committed to developing and implementing scientific advancement in infection and vaccines.
- Eisai Inc Eisai believes that it is the mission of modern research and development based pharmaceutical companies to create innovative new medicines and contribute to global health and medicine.
- Universitäts Klinikum Bonn The group at Bonn study the therapy of filarial infection via the antibiotic elimination of Wolbachia bacteria in parasitic worms.
- University of California, San Francisco UCSF conducts macrofilaricide studies to find lead compounds that treat filarial diseases in life cycle stages where current treatment is ineffective.
- University of Liverpool The Chemistry Department is internationally known for its research in fields such as materials chemistry, medicinal chemistry, surface chemistry and nanosciences.
- University of Texas Medical Branch UTMB are interested in translating their findings in basic research into diagnostic assays that can be used for early identification of debilitating diseases.